Model Abbey Clancy has tonight won the 11th series of BBC's Strictly Come Dancing.
Munster dished up another dose of injury-time heroics as Ronan O'Mahony's last-gasp try denied the 13-man Scarlets at ...
There was huge relief at the rain-lashed Sportsground as Dan Parks' late drop-goal guided Connacht to a long-awaited second win ...
Saracens demolished Aviva Premiership title rivals Leicester at Allianz Park but their bonus-point victory was marred by a worrying injury ...
Exeter returned to winning ways at Sandy Park to stay in the hunt for a top-six Aviva Premiership finish against ...
Ice chunks cling to the rocks and float along the shoreline of Lake Huron as heavy snow clouds hover over the horizon, threatening a storm to come. FULL ARTICLE AT Lansing State Journal
One man was killed and another injured after their vehicle struck a guard rail in South Dallas early Saturday morning. FULL ARTICLE AT Topix
Free agent outfielder Choo Shin-soo of South Korea agreed to a $130 million, seven-year contract with the Texas Rangers, a person familiar with the deal FULL ARTICLE AT eTaiwan News
SEATTLE (AP) -- National leaders of the Machinists union are scheduling a vote on a proposed contract between Boeing and Puget Sound machinists, despite objections FULL ARTICLE AT eTaiwan News
The weekend before Christmas, Mother Nature is gifting -- or, rather, clobbering -- the United States with a little bit of everything. Ice storms, snow, flooding, thunderstorms, tornadoes and record-setting warmth are ... FULL ARTICLE AT KMBC
(PR-inside.com) The category is mostly dominated by cigarillos, which are mass products, accounting for a84% volume share. Cigars excluding cigarillos, accounts for the remaining 16%, with standard cigars representing ... FULL ARTICLE AT PR-Inside.com
About seven years ago, some of Knoxville’s business elite began talking about a troubling trend that had been plaguing the city for years: brain drain. FULL ARTICLE AT Knoxville News Sentinel
Your Song Quest top 10 Click here to view hockey cards for your top 10. Almost 1,000 Canadian artists hit us with their best shot. You voted. Our judges ... FULL ARTICLE AT CBC Radio 3
There was a little incident near the end. You took off and Aljaz forgot to. But, listen, I think you are a spectacular dancer.
Ensure that the process for transitioning from self-driving mode to driver control is safe, simple, and timely.
Nobody said a word, so to encourage the teams to play they said: 'OK, we give you an incentive for the away game.' In the modern game everything is on television and analysed. There is no big difference anymore. Sometimes I think there is a countereffect, as teams play at home not to concede goals. At home, the first thing managers say is let's not concede goals.
Last year we went out on away goals and after that I asked for Uefa to cancel the away goals ... I think, for example, we lost 3-1 here and won 2-0 at Bayern. It is difficult to win 2-0 to Bayern without conceding a goal. The weight of the away goal is too heavy, too big and is not justifiable anymore.