Rock band the Libertines - featuring troubled musician Pete Doherty - are to reform to headline a major outdoor festival at London ...
Nigel Farage has admitted problems with Ukip's vetting procedures after the party was forced to suspend a council candidate ...
These are the Russian bombers which flew so close to UK airspace that RAF planes were scrambled to investigate.
Amanda Seyfried has been cast in the upcoming Peter Pan movie.
Lindsay Lohan has confessed that she had her last drink after leaving rehab.
Aston Villa goalkeeper Shay Given has admitted that he is likely to leave the club in the summer. FULL ARTICLE AT TEAMtalk
The Supreme Emperor of the Planet Mongo has said he will not attend Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding because of local unrest on his planet. FULL ARTICLE AT NewsBiscuit
Dolphin Capital Investors is fighting against Itacare Capital Investments’ delisting plans. FULL ARTICLE AT Property Week
Spaniard's current deal runs out in June 2017. Premier League giants Chelsea are set to reward in-form full-back Cesar Azpilicueta for his consistent season at the back for the ... FULL ARTICLE AT Caught Offside
Michael Phelps is going short, really short, in the second event of his comeback. FULL ARTICLE AT Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
Northwestern football players will file into an on-campus hall adjacent to their home stadium to cast secret ballots Friday on whether to form the nation's first union for college ... FULL ARTICLE AT Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood could be boosted by the return of defensive duo Michael Dawson and Jan Vertonghen for the clash at Stoke. FULL ARTICLE AT Eat Sleep Sport
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says talks over key defender's future are not progressing as doubts grow over his Emirates Stadium future. Arsene Wenger says Bacary Sagna's contract talks ... FULL ARTICLE AT Caught Offside
Gili Laba viewpoint Getting from point A to B in Indonesia can be as easy or as difficult as you want to make it. As a tourist there are always ... FULL ARTICLE AT Travellerspoint
Now his focus will be to help his team-mates and the fans by landing the FA Cup and a top four finish.
Yes, so far as the area of financial inclusion is concerned, the number of transactions has not gone up and credit products have also not picked up which could have made these accounts commercially viable
I am very much satisfied with whatever I have done, but I can't say I have achieved everything. A lot of ground has to be covered. We have a long way to go. Financial exclusion is very high in our society
Around only 20-25% of Varanasi locals were present and the remaining 75% of the crowd were from other places of the county
Our families and friends have suffered a great loss, and our hearts are aching. We don't hold any ill will towards Afghanistan in general or even the gunman who did this. We don't know what his history is.
Are they slaves to charities and government subsidized homes? And are they slaves when their daughters are having abortions and their sons are in the prisons? This thought goes back a long time.
In our view, the tense geopolitical situation between Russia and Ukraine could see additional significant outflows of both foreign and domestic capital from the Russian economy and hence further undermine already weakening growth prospects
But if the crisis in Ukraine deteriorates further, and we see sustained capital flight and pressure on the ruble and Russian markets further, then it is possible
I would have thought that even MPs would get the concept of spoilers. That was completely t****ish. [Asterisks courtesy of the Sun]
Act 595 of 2013 imposes requirements on qualified electors beyond the requirements constitutionally required to register to vote ... Act 595 … is unconstitutional as it adds additional qualifications for qualified voters not stated in Article 3, Section 1 of the Arkansas Constitution.
That parted with longstanding precedent, and it was impossible for either party to adequately respond to the concerns raised at that time. It also establishes a precedent that creates imbalance and uncertainty for our business community and all laws if the court can simply undo the work of the Code Revision Commission spontaneously, at any time